Wednesday 24 July 2013

WINTER TRAININGS


If it's relatively cold at my parent's place, you can guarantee it is bloody freezing at the Reddies!! But if there's one reason to bare your legs on a cold winters morning... it's to shred some frozen dirt in Whakarewarewa Forest and the Redwood Mountain Bike Trails!!
I am so lucky to be able to come over to Rotorua during a weekend back at home. There's such a variety of terrain and trails, and also a variety of people to ride with. From a relatively tame outing with Dad; a good battle with my Uncle Bruce; or a full-on shredding with Crazy Craig; I never have a shortage of people to ride with.
Here's a few pics from a recent impromptu outing (hence having to go back to my old bike!):
A chilly morning at the Reddies!


A bit strange being back on small wheels!


No comments:

Post a Comment